How can I apply for rental assistance/subsidized housing in Virginia?

Lauren Helkowski
Lauren Helkowski
  • Updated

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development can offer assistance in providing reduced rents to low-income tenants. To apply, contact or visit the management office of each apartment building that interests you.

Resources for subsidized housing and rental assistance can be found here.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.